Friday, January 1, 2021

Apparently A Number Of California Healthcare Workers Are Voluntarily Stepping To The Back Of The Line -- January 1, 2021

Link here, consider the source. 

I have not read the story and probably won't. I saw the headline on social media. 

I have no idea what the "real story" is and/or whether this is "fake news." But if there's even a modicum of truth in this headline, one needs to ask the question: "Just exactly how scary is Covid-19 for otherwise young (under the age of 75) and healthy individuals when up to half of healthcare workers in California say they would rather risk "natural Covid-19 than take the vaccine." Wow. 

By the way, has Johns Hopkins updated their daily data? Nope, last time Johns Hopkins updated their data was two days ago, January 30, 2020. I posted that data a couple of days ago. Active cases are plunging in the US and are really plunging in California, which is currently in first "place" among states for number of active cases per capita. 

I am not aware of any hospital anywhere having to shut their doors due to Covid-19 issues, and here we have a story that reports up to half the medics in California hospitals are refusing the "rushed-through-development-and-tested" vaccines. I will take the vaccine only when mandated and/or affects my right to move freely across state lines. I am "donating" my vaccine to those who need it more than I do.

********************************

X's and O's, Elle At Daryl's House

The best thing about this song? The studio version was recorded at Sun Studio, Memphis Tennessee.

2 comments:

  1. the NY Post reports that 60% of those working in Ohio nursing homes have also refused the vaccine...whatever the numbers, there's a lot of mistrust out there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very, very, very interesting. I can guarantee you if this virus was as bad as it's being painted, no one would refuse it. I'm not saying it's not a bad virus, not a bad disease, I'm just saying that what's being reported is not what folks are seeing on the streets.

      Delete