Saturday, January 9, 2021

A Musical Interlude -- January 9, 2021

PowerLine cartoons will be posted soon. 

I will try to do one better to get our minds off the events of this past week.

At this link, the comments are priceless:

  • if you look very closely, there's a guitar in this video;
  • I watched it closely several times, I still can't find the guitar;
  • I'm using this video to teach myself guitar chords
  • pop quiz: Les Paul or Fender
  • 48 seconds; posted eight years ago; 18 million views; what a great country.

For those who have forgotten the opening lyrics to this song:
Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV.
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free.
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it.
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb.
Maybe get a blister on your little finger,
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.
Money For Nothing, Dire Straits

No comments:

Post a Comment