Monday, January 11, 2021

2021: Key Wells To Watch -- January 11, 2021

Key wells to watch in 2021: Link here. Archived.

************************************
Tonight on PBS: Codebreaker

Trailer here. You may have to get rid of an ad and click a couple of times to get to the trailer. 

*************************************
For The Archives
For the Granddaughters

B-52s over the Mideast.

There is nothing to see here. Just some links to YouTube videos, a link to a story to set the record straight on the USS Nimitz, etc. This is all for the archives and for the granddaughters.

This is for my personal benefit to go back to if conditions warrant. 

I've had one sortie in the B-52, flying out of Grand Forks, back in 1982, or thereabouts. Eight-hour mission; low-level at night, in the weather, through the Rockies.

I've had almost exactly 100 sorties in the F-15, all of them overseas: Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Africa.

I have never flown in the F-16 by choice. Many opportunities but I was pretty sure I didn't want to experience the g-forces and/or head-banging. 

I have never been on an aircraft carrier. 

I've been on the ground in Iraq with US Army special ops. Peacetime mission following terrorist attack.

I've had one tour of a nuclear submarine (not under sail, in port).

No comments:

Post a Comment