This Is Page Two
A wartime president.
July 9, 2020: it will be reported otherwise, but this was a huge win for the president.
June 23, 2020:
June 20, 2020:
June 17, 2020: Bolton's book -- worst timing ever --
- corona virus second wave hysteria
- protests continue; #BLM; Seattle; Minneapolis;
- Bolton: under than a few of us, almost no one knows who John Bolton even is;
- I doubt he can report anything untrue / more scandalous / more sensational than what media has already reported;
- more fake news;
- it does give Rachel Maddow and CNN more life;
June 13, 2020: apparently "social distancing" is no longer a "thing" in Seattle. Why do I get the feeling I'm seeing an example of the Peter Principle? She lost the 3rd Precinct to some riff raff.
June 7, 2020: after ten nights of looting and rioting, Trump's approval ratings move from 44% approval to 48% approval. Minneapolis city council votes to "dismantle" police department; NYC will "defund" the NYPD.
June 2, 2020: And social distancing not required by authorities.
May 26, 2020: already forgot one of his campaign slogans.
May 23, 2020: Joe Biden: I'm going to beat Joe Biden.
May 22, 2020: Trump suffers from mainstream media constant pounding --
May 20, 2020: she should know.
May 3, 2020 -- Betting Odds: Trump up almost 9 points. Polls show Sleepy Joe leading Trump by more than 5 to 9 points in national polls and swing state polls.