One new permit, #37521 --
- Operator: WPX
- Field: Mandaree (Dunn)
- WPX has a permit for a single Dakota well in SWSE section 1-149-93, Mandaree oil field
- three producing wells sited in this section, horizontals running north; oil field line shared with Heart Butte to the east;
- 18396, IA/981, WPX, TAT 15-1H, Mandaree, t8/10; cum 282K 5/19; off line 6/19; remains off line; 2/20;
- 20508, IA/257, WPX, Buffalo 1-36HC, Mandaree, t5/12; cum 2497K 5/19; off line 10/19; remains off line; 2/20;
- 21609, 138, WPX, Corral 1-36HD, Mandaree, t5/12; cum 569K 2/20;
The Apple Page
It's truly incredibly how much news there is regarding Apple Inc.
Most of its pretty esoteric and would only interest Apple geeks (and Apple competitors) but there are a couple of big stories (at least from my perspective).
Re-opening: Apple will begin reopening its retail stores ... beginning with its sole Apple Store in South Korea, located in Seoul's Gangnam district.
New iPhone released: after quite a wait, the new iPhone SE will be available for on-line ordering beginning tomorrow, Friday, April 17, 2020. This phone has the very same name as the "original" iPhone SE and has a market niche for people like me who prefer small smartphones. I have the "original" iPhone SE. It was the first smartphone I ever bought
Headphones: long-rumored over-ear wireless headphones may finally be a reality. High end. Ear pads and headband are attached to the frame magnetically allowing components to be easily converted from comfort to fitness. Apple loves magnets. This follows a string of "magnet" innovations by Apple. Story here.