College football: evangelical Christian college is #1 in the nation. The WSJ.
- out of control; second wave; way worse than first wave;
- at least two vaccines reported to have 95% efficacy; public not buying the claims;
- time to re-look at Sweden -- not doing so well -- look at that second wave -- oh,oh;
- active cases starting to drop in North Dakota; at least 120 nurses brought in to help staffing shortages; much of the staffing shortages self-inflicted;
- their new chips: a revolution
Running out of fingers and toes: EV manufacturers.
- eleven start-ups: update. The WSJ.
- from the blog, September, 2020;
- from the blog, October, 2020;
- from the blog, November, 2020;
- India will double oil refining capacity.
- Aramco awards major deals to eight companies: none of which are household names;
New oil discoveries; wrap-up for 2020: