Friday, October 30, 2020

Off The Net For The Night -- Listening To Jerry Jeff Walker -- Good Luck To All -- See You In A Few Hours -- October 30, 2020

On YouTube, JJW, one hour and thirty minutes -- "The One and Only." I was watching Bruce Springsteen's "Letter to You" on Apple TV+ earlier this evening. I had to turn it off after about twenty minutes. I couldn't connect (emotionally ... the wi-fi worked fine). His E-Street Band might be called a "super-band" with so many incredible artists backing up Springsteen.

Jerry Jeff Walker: All by himself and a guitar on stage. And the music is incredible for late night / early morning listening. 

****************************
Back to Apple

Link here

"....hugely outpacing sales one year earlier." 

Hugely.

4 comments:

  1. Is hugely akin to bigly? Is hugely more than bigly, or other way around? And why is hugely accepted in my spell check and bigly isnt?
    Too many questions before morning coffee- Have a great day, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real question is whether "covfefe" is accepted in your spell check? LOL. Sorry for the delay in reply. I busy this a.m. I haven't even gotten to my big stories for the day.

      Delete
  2. Covfefe! Nope didnt like it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to do serious work and I keep getting these interruptions. LOL.

    ReplyDelete