Thursday, September 24, 2020

Fast And Furious -- Fifteen Minutes -- September 24, 2020

Trending: top ten posts at the sidebar at the right

International race to the bottom, link here:

  • more problems for Turkey;
  • more problems for Mexico: link to Charles Kennedy; Mexico may delay energy reforms; in deep doo-doo;
  • OPEC in disarray, link to Simon Watkins (he needs his own blog);
  • trading exec conveys ominous forecast for OPEC+: link to Bloomberg via Rigzone; it's one thing to see Simon Watkins say this, but a completely different thing when Bloomberg says it
    • substitute "Saudi Arabia" for "OPEC+" when reading this article
    • Saudi has lowest lifting prices in the world: as if that matters, LOL -- wow, how many times did I hear that over the years
    • Saudi Arabia: and just like that lifting prices didn't matter any more

From oilprice:

  • everything points to higher natural gas demand, short term, long term -- that was my first thought when I heard Governer Newlittle of California said the sale of new ICE-automobiles would be banned in California in 2035, or was it "by" 2035 (big difference);

Covid-19: autumn is in the air and so is a second wave of Covid-19

The great conservative migration: California to Montana, Texas;

US military generals: just another group of self-interested technocrats; link here; agree 1,000%; for me it began with General Colin Powell; came to a head with General James Mattis;

EIA weekly report issued yesterday; will be posted on the blog later today; did I forget to post it yesterday; was I too busy; or am I just getting bored of the whole thing? My barber wanted to know. To be honest (another cliche I hate; why wouldn't I be honest?) I am getting bored with the weekly report. I'm getting bored with a lot of things, lately.

*********************************
Riders On The Storm

Riders on the Storm, Ray Manzarek

No comments:

Post a Comment