Monday, August 17, 2020

Wow, What A Great Country! -- August 17, 2020

I mentioned a week or so ago that the "blogger app" folks had changed their "app" significantly and  that "they" had changed some of the tasks I use regularly and tasks that were used to save time. Some of the changes caused me so much trouble I was almost beginning to ask whether it was worth blogging or at least blogging in the manner to which I had become accustomed -- and then, all of a sudden, tonight, I noticed that the last such major irritant had been "fixed. "

I do believe all the major irritants have been corrected or fixed or changed.

There's only one or two minor irritants but I doubt "blogger" plans to change those. I will get used to them; only minor irritants.

Wow, what a great country -- improving "blogger." Although, having said that, I wish they would have left well enough alone. 

See  you all in the morning. Good luck to all. One more check: future deteriorated. Now "flat" or slightly negative. Oh, well. 

********************************
Tusk

Tusk, Fleetwood Mac

In addition to everything else, look at that size of that band near the end of the video. Look how back the marching band trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment