Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Music Man -- August 2, 2020

*************************
Passports



*******************************
Helicopter Money

Enquiring minds want to know: Are children born in 2020 eligible for stimulus check payment? Yes. Link here.

**************************
For The Grandchildren: The Music Page

Note: see first comment. For some reason, the new "blogger app" won't let me reply on my own blog. I'm still trying to figure this out.

I'm working with Sophia to learn to play the piano. She has an iPad application which is excellent but she likes me to be there with her when she practices.

Now, Sophia is about to get some competition. This is me with Judah's first time at the piano:


When I took my hands away and let him play on his own, he reminded me, #BlackKeysMatter, Too.

2 comments:

  1. Of course, you know all about this...https://www.music-for-music-teachers.com/black-notes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite incredible. I had not seen that and I love it. Thank you.

      Delete