Thursday, August 27, 2020

Just Between You And Me -- DAPL Court Case Comments -- August 27, 2020

DAPL court case was in the news today. Based on what the news stories were reporting, I think the US Army Corps of Engineers has the wrong argument. Just between you and me. One link here. Reuters link here

**********************************
Getting Ready For The Weekend

My annual purchase from Roma's, Big Fork, MT, on Flathead Lake.

The smoked balsamic / garlic infused oil won't last but a few weeks, but I can stretch the "salts" to last a lot longer, used only on the best cuts of meat for grilling. 

I have not found anything as good as Australian flake sea salt for steaks. The other two are new to me this year.

*******************************
The Morning After, North Texas, After Hurricane Laura

8:00 a.m., August 27, 2020.

  • 74 degrees;
  • absolutely dry; no humidity;
  • slightly breezy;
  • perfect swim;

No comments:

Post a Comment