Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Burned Out -- Again -- I Hit A Wall -- April 15, 2020

Earlier today, I suppose about 8:30 a.m. I hit a wall. I was up to 2:00 a.m. exploring new music (for me) and then got up at 6:30 or thereabouts, and then had Sophia all day. It was another incredible day for the two of us. But she finally wore me out, playing soccer and then catch with a softball. Wow, we have a lot of fun together.

I was ready to crash about 9:30 this evening while watching old Columbo / Peter Falk re-runs.

I have a ton of Bakken-related stuff to post but I just don't have the energy to do so. By the time I get around to it tomorrow it will be old news. But I will eventually get it posted for the sake of continuity, and for the archives.

So, now I'm just going to play some music, go to bed, and start all over tomorrow.

Wow, I've never had so much fun ordering stuff from Amazon. Every time I think of something I need, I just order it. Doesn't matter what. About the only thing I need but won't order from Amazon: eggs.

I saw a headline today that Jeff Bezos' net worth has surged. Not a bit surprising. Winners and losers. And he's clearly a winner.

Our younger daughter/son-in-law got their Trump / Wuhan flu money yesterday -- direct deposit to their bank account. Got the max amount. I haven't checked my bank account; I should get a little something but not worth checking. Bread crumbs as Nancy Pelosi would say. I did hear that folks that get "physical checks" will actually get checks with Trump's signature on them. By law, he can't sign them but he can attach his signature to the selvage.

Yes, your word for the day. Selvage.

No comments:

Post a Comment