Saturday, March 14, 2020

FracFocus -- Firefox May Not Support -- March 14, 2020

This is my "FracFocus" link.

Tonight, clicking on that link, I got a geeky dialogue box that said Firefox could no longer access that site due to some change in software -- unfortunately I did not take a screenshot.

I went back to it several hours later and got the same dialogue box. This time I clicked on "Enable TI1 / TI2" or something to that effect. Again, I made a mistake of not taking a screenshot before clicking on that "enable" option.

The dialogue box said that sometime in the future, Firefox would not be able to access that site (FracFocus) if the browser was not updated. Again, something to that effect.

I certainly don't understand it. But for now FracFocus works.

Maybe others have some insight.

I just went to the Safari browser and it worked fine.

The FracFocus URL: https://fracfocusdata.org/DisclosureSearch/Search.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment