Thursday, February 6, 2020

All Politics: Nothing About The Bakken -- Did I Hear This Correctly? -- Notes From All Over, Part 3 -- February 6, 2020

Even Chuck Todd is confused. He said, at 12:42 p.m. CT on MSNBC (I watched the Trump address on MSNBC) that the Iowa Democrat party chair has said the party is re-counting / or re-canvasing the entire Monday night "votes." The party chair either said directly or implied (I didn't quite catch what Chuck Todd was saying) that "we" should all simply ignore the Iowa numbers. The party is "re-counting" them.

I guess I got some of that wrong. But I'm not sure Chuck Todd had it all correct either. Whatever.

Here it is:
The chairman of the National Democratic Party is now calling for an immediate recanvass by the Iowa Democratic Party "In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results," he tweeted Thursday afternoon.
Ah, it's the NATIONAL Democrat party chair calling for a do-over in Iowa.


Whenever I see "Democrat" and "do-over" in the same sentence, I immediately think of Hillary Clinton.

***********************************
MSNBC Hypocrisy (But I Repeat Myself)

I've never had so much fun watching MSNBC. After Trump's victory speech, the reporters were most upset that he used the word "bullshit" in the East Room of the White House. LOL. I noticed "they" immediately quit mentioning that when it brought back memories of the stain on the "blue dress" worn in the Oval Office. LOL.

This is quite incredible on so many levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment