Monday, January 6, 2020

Amazon's "Thank You" To US Military Veterans -- November 10, 2019

I have mixed emotions about all the attention US military veterans get on Veterans Day.

Having said that, this is perhaps the most impressive "thing" I have seen: what Amazon is offering.

This is truly amazing. It's hard to believe Amazon won't do this every year which means that military veterans can get a deeply discounted Amazon Prime membership every year going forward. I don't know if Amazon did this last year.


I won't take advantage of the offer. I am more than happy to pay full price for my Amazon Prime membership.

It is pretty remarkable that an official government site posted this announcement.

********************************
Hispanic Heritage

Today, Sophia and I visited the grocery store. For some odd reason I picked up a couple of pizza pie crusts already fully baked, for those who want to make their own pizzas at home.  Sophia said, "tacos." LOL.

Not lefse?

It's obvious I'm not raising her "right." My dad would be disappointed. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment