From The December, 2019, NDIC hearing dockets, again, this is a case, not a permit:
- 28164, Slawson, Big Bend-Bakken, three wells in an existing 320-acre unit, W/2 section 10-151-92, Mountrail County
This is what that section looks like right now before the additional three wells.
If the commission agrees, there will be three wells (horizontals) spaced at 320 acres, in the drilling unit highlighted above.
I don't know for sure, but these two will likely run to the east, under the lake/river:
- 37161, conf, Slawson, Pike Federal 2 SLH, Big Bend,
- 37160, conf, Slawson, Motune Federal 1-10-15H, Big Bend,
- 36472, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 4-10-7TFH, Big Bend,
- 36471, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 2-10-11-12H, Big Bend,
- 36469, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 5-10-7TFH, Big Bend,
- 36470, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 8-10-11-12H, Big Bend,
- 36473, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 9-10-7TFH, Big Bend,
- 36468, conf, Slawson, Periscope Federal 3-10-11-12H, Big Bend,
- 18870, 1,042, Slawson, Moray Federal 1-10H, Van Hook, t9/10; cum 322K 9/19;
- 36329, not identified on the graphic above, but a sister well to #18870, conf, Slawson, Moray Federal 5-10TFH,
I think, at one time, I had every Blondie CD released in the USA. And now they are lost. Too many moves. I've collected three or four album covers. If I had a big enough house, the album covers would be framed and hung. This song -- the tune/rhythm/Blondie sound -- maybe not the lyrics -- I don't know -- brings back a lot of memories.