Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Nothing About The Bakken -- Notes From All Over, Part 2 -- November 27, 2019

Wow, I'm in a great mood.

We had the day off. No driving. No appointments. No nothing.

Our day off:
  • Ft Worth Botanical Gardens
  • Kimball Art Museum, Ft Worth
  • Lunch at the art museum (best lunch in town)
  • Barnes and Noble, Southlake, TX
  • lots of Christmas gifts -- yes, Christmas gifts -- bought for the extended family
  • pending: movie night -- at one of those dine-in movie theaters -- a mixed drink and a dinner
  • what a great country
Movies (later): the movie -- Knives Out -- was incredible. WSJ reviewer loved it; most comments, "Best movie I've seen in some time." Slow movie in a way; won't be everyone's cup of tea; I went to see it for the ensemble cast; not disappointed. Ana de Armas absolutely blows it out of the water!


All politics:
I've got the headphones on, playing music as loud as I can to avoid watching the ABC Nightly News that my wife is watching. I take the headphones off to watch a Tom Steyer commercial -- he's currently polling zero percent in the Quinnipiac poll -- zero percent .... he is now calling Mr Trump a failure. My wife detests Mr Trump, but we both agree -- she begrudgingly -- that we would like to have failed like Trump, let me count the ways:
  • trophy wife
  • Mar-a-Lago
  • billions in the bank
  • Trump Tower
Oh, one more thing: president of the United States.

LOL.

This is the man.
Sixteen Reasons, Connie Stevens

Item on the evening news: Apple's AirPods -- demand is so great that ordering them now from Apple and they won't be delivered until December 30, 2019, or later. Keeping America great.

Market: did the three major indices all hit new highs today? I don't know but I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment