Saturday, November 16, 2019

North Dakota Story -- November 16, 2019

What a treat! What a great story. Sent to me by a reader. The gentleman was born one year earlier than my dad and lived grew up in the same area, mentioning Newell, SD, in the story.

What a treat. One may want to archive it. Archived.

Link here.

By the way, "Krebsbach" is a familiar name in North Dakota, not just the Bowman area but also in Williston.

See first comment, and this link.

*******************************
Disney+

I don't know how the pricing works, but our older daughter and our granddaughter Sophia are really, really excited. Their household has signed up for Disney+. My daughter says that because they already had Hulu, the monthly subscription for Hulu plus Disney+ remains (about) the same. She said the monthly subscription prices has remained the same. I added the "(about)" because something tells me there must have been some additional cost, although perhaps the introductory period is such that the price increase, if any, is not seen for the first year or so.

Sophia doesn't mind the monthly price. LOL.

Apparently it's a lot more than just Disney "stuff." It includes National Geographic, other "libraries."

I wonder when TCM will go the subscription route.

I'm more than satisfied with Amazon Prime, Perry Mason, and my library of DVDs and Blu-Ray.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNL_wGZgV5Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I brought the link up to the body of the blog for easier access. Much appreciated.

      Delete