Sunday, October 13, 2019

Another Ignorant Forecast By The Perpetually Wrong -- October 13, 2019

I commented on "Nick's" article when it came out on October, 1, 2019. What a dufus. Ranks up there with Art Berman.


Someone saw the same thing. From Watts Up With That: from the "perpetually wrong Nick Cunningham...." LOL.

Perpetually wrong. Writers are collectors of phrases, Virginia Woolf once said. That phrase, "perpetually wrong," is a keeper. LOL.

Wow, someone is feisty today. Good for him/her:


Nick Cunningham is the one reason I try to avoid oilprice.com. I try very, very hard to never link oilprice.com articles but find the original article. 


2 comments:

  1. I agree that Nick Cunningham is not worth reading. He is a sensationalist. I do find Oilprice.com has misleading headlines much of the time. However, if one just reads the text and ignores the headlines (and ignores Nick Cunningham) I think that there is much valuable information there. I really like your blog and appreciate the effort it requires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree 1000% with your observations re: oilprice.com. I find it invaluable for factual data.

      Thank you very, very much for the kind words. I think you will enjoy the posts I'm putting up today. I was getting a bit far afield yesterday. LOL.

      Delete