Tuesday, September 17, 2019

One Gets The Feeling That No One Really Knows What's Going On In Saudi Arabia -- September 17, 2019

By the way, before getting started, let's say "nothing [you know what I'm talking about] happens" following the Iranian drone/cruise missile attack on Saudi Arabia. What does happen next? Let's say there is no retaliation; Saudi Arabia "re-tools" and gets back to full production/full exports and life returns to normal. Does Iran try it again? Does Iran say, "well, that was interesting, but I don't think we should try it again." Or does Iran say, "well, that was interesting. Here. hold my yogurt."

****************************
One Gets The Feeling That No One Really Knows 
What Is Going On

Things are moving way too fast. I know a lot of folks don't like twitter but one can customize it to one's own preferences. It's probably the best way to get breaking news these days. I only follow about six accounts on a regular basis. I follow no political accounts except for President Trump. For those oil and gas sector accounts I don't follow, it it was important enough for me to see, others folks that I do follow will re-tweet it.

It's a very clever social media platform. By the way, speaking of "platforms," my hunch is that "LinkedIn" may be one of the best sites for serious investors. I had a "LinkedIn" account years ago but no long visit the site. I assume folks can still find notes from me during the days when I did actively link in.

From twitter today (see below) which suggests that no one really knows what's going on in Saudi Arabia. But, for sure, official reports and public statements coming out of Saudi Arabia are very, suspect. And that was before the attack. Now, even more so.




*************************************
Is There A Difference Between Pre-Senile Demential And Alzheimer's? 
What The Heck Is "Senile" By The Way? And What Is Pre-Senile?

Nancy Pelosi is 79 years old.

Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, will be in his 79th year, also? He turns 77 on November 20, 2019; 78 on November 20, 2020.

I assume we are all pre-senile.

But I digress.

If this video clip has not already gone viral, it certainly will by the end of the week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0ccJgJsPA&feature=youtu.be

It is very interesting how folks are dancing around the word "Alzheimer's" and/or the phrase, "pre-senile dementia."

But clearly ... sorry, I lost my train of thought ... covfefe .... what's the frequency kenneth ...

4 comments:

  1. Trump does have that Tomahawk strike sitting in his back pocket. Hope he refrains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Animal House. Guess which one is Iran...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty funny .. I just got around to watching the video clip today.

      Delete