Thursday, August 15, 2019

Disregard This Post -- Nothing About The Bakken -- MDW-Unplugged, Part 2 -- August 15, 2019

Part 1 was here, but I was interrupted by "the gasoline demand" story.

Wow, I'm in a great mood.

Stock market?

Lynn Anderson never promised you a rose garden. LOL.

I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden, Lynn Anderson

I've finally moved into the 21st century ... at least in one respect: hands-free telephone while driving. Wow. Had it for quite some time. Just "discovered" it yesterday. Had it in the car for the past month or so. Hint: 87.9 in the DWF area and put it on "Pre-set 1."


I thought Alexa was great, but this is the cat's meow.

Huge thanks to my Portland, OR, brother-in-law telling me about this. For an old guy, he sure knows a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment