Sunday, July 28, 2019

Patting Myself On The Back -- Readers Should Ignore -- July 28, 2019

Often, in the course of Bakken events, I need to search for data previously posted on this blog. With about 3,000 posts/year x 10 years, there have been a lot of posts. In addition, to minimize clutter, I combine a lot of stories, a lot of data in one post.

I am always amazed at what has been posted at this blog over the past ten years (technically 12 years, but that's another story for another time).

My hunch is that no one enjoys this blog as much as I enjoy it and as much as I've enjoyed it.

Much more to come. Thank you for taking time to visit the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It is smart, well written, bright and always insightful. Love seeing your beautiful granddaughters grow up. You are a bright light and not just for us Bakken lovers. Looking forward to the next 10 years. Many thanks. Bob Gerrity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are very kind words. I have learned a lot from my readers. And, yes, I plan to be here for another ten years. The Bakken simply never ceases to amaze me.

      Delete