Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Huge Shout-Out To My Readers -- May 15, 2019

I am absolutely convinced I have the smartest readers in the world when it comes to the Bakken. My blog may not be very wide -- it's a very, very narrow subject -- the Bakken -- essentially four counties in western North Dakota -- but it's very, very deep. And the readers are paying attention. I'm impressed.

The other day I posted about the shortest post possible. I was somewhat embarrassed that it was so short, but I was pressed for time. More on that later.

Now, two days later, that short little post is the #1 trending post on the blog.

This tells me one thing: readers are really, really paying attention; and, they really, really understand the Bakken. I'm impressed.

This is a screenshot of the post from the sidebar of posts that are trending. Again, this was the #1 trending post.




No comments:

Post a Comment