Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The NDIC Hearing Dockets For May, 2019, Have Been Posted -- Is This The End?

Updates

April 25, 2019: the reader was correct. The full agenda has now been released for May, 2019. See this link

Later, 6:49 p.m. Central Time: not to worry. I'm being told that the single case listed was an "anomaly." The NDIC is yet to post two days of cases. Not to worry. Sorry about the original note. But a huge "thank you" to the reader who reassured me that Bakken is not "going away." LOL.

Original Post 

Link here.

Wow, is this all there is?

One item on the May dockets, and it's a "continued" case? And it's a risk penalty legalese case.

Wow, I haven't seen anything so discouraging since I first started blogging.

Shadows in a mirror tell me we're through.

Shadows in a Mirror, Chris Isaak

2 comments:

  1. I would bet that there will be more posted after this months hearings take place. It is unusual for them to post the hearing dockets for the next month before the previous month’s hearings have happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See update. I just received a note from a very credible reader who has reassured me that there is much more to be posted. I jumped the gun. I'm sure glad I post my disclaimer "that I often make factual and typographical errors." LOL. I really appreciate you taking time to write. Thank you.

      Delete