- SRE sells its renewables portfolio.
- NextEra posts huge loss.
- consensus: the company would earn 52 cents
- actual: lost 38 cents
- NEP down 1.62% on a huge "up" day for the rest of the market
- and look at this: revenues missed by 44% -- I've never seen such a huge revenue miss
- forecast: revenue of $316 million
- actual: revenue of $177 million
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.
Alexa: if you don't have Alexa, consider it. I love the Echo Dot.
Oil: most of the oil companies did little today; if anything, down. Profit-taking, I assume. OXY was down slightly during the day but up a bit after hours.