Friday, April 12, 2019

Director's Cut Posted -- February, 2019, Data

Link here.

A huge "thank you" to a reader for alerting me. I completely missed it -- family commitments.

I will post my summary later, but for now you are on your own.

February natural gas production down slightly month-over-month.

February crude oil production down slightly month-over-month. For newbies, February is the cruelest month for North Dakota. But it does keep the riff-raff out.

Riff-Raff at the door:

Rocky Horror Picture Show

2 comments:

  1. Two years ago, Art Berman said the end of the Bakken because of a down winter month: http://www.artberman.com/the-beginning-of-the-end-for-the-bakken-shale-play/ (Instead it moved to new records.)

    I've already seen a comment by one of the peak oilers at POB speculating this recent month is because of GOR. In fact, I think almost every winter we see a drop. And then we see the peak oilers want to misinterpret weather as peaking. They just never learn.

    A similar issue is Texas RRC reports where there is a lag in updates so it always looks like peak oil there. They've had it explained a gazillion times but every few months some palooka makes this mistake again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've enjoyed reading Art Berman's prognostications. But I'm always a bit nervous: even a broken/stopped clock is right twice a day.

      Delete