- Citgo secures $1.2 billion loan -- link here.
- Citgo received a renewed federal license
- 35 lenders
- sanctions? what sanctions?
- 750,000 bopd refiner
- refiner also retired $320 million and $900 million debts maturing in May/July
- with gasoline prices soaring here in the US, did the Trump administration really have any choice bu to renew the license?
Wow! WOW collapsed. Link here. I can't remember if I have posted about WOW before. Cut-rate Icelandic airline.
- first flights took off in 2012
- passengers left in the lurch; no assistance from WOW. Wow!
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on anything you read here or think you may have read here.
- WTI: $59.99
- DOW futures up 55 points
- Lyft goes public
- WFC Sloan retires effective immediately
- RDS-B: up about 3/4ths percent
- BA: down another $1.39
- TSLA: down about $1.22; trading at $277