Friday, March 29, 2019

Connecting The Dots -- March 29, 2019

I could watch this all day -- okay, maybe only half a day, but this is pretty good. And it begins with C-Span. It's hard to believe she has been on Morning Joe. He used to have some "standards," I thought. Wow it would have been fun watching Johnny Carson interview her. LOL.

Enjoy.


My dad would have loved this. My dad was a strong supporter of "Thump." Actually, I think my dad was "fascinated" with Thump but didn't really care for the politics one way or the other. He just loved the theatrics.

Twitter: on another note, I have become so much more productive since un-following Scott Adams. And, as of today, I've quit following John Kemp. Wow, he was becoming over-bearing. Worse, he was getting farther and farther away from his primary job as a London-based oil analyst for Reuters. He truly suffered from TDS, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment