Thursday, February 21, 2019

For The Record -- And For The Kennedy Grandchildren -- February 21, 2019

Link here.


St. Paul and Minneapolis declared snow emergencies Wednesday as a winter storm dropped up to 10 inches on the metro area, making this the snowiest February on record in the Twin Cities by a wide margin.

***************************
Winter Storm Quiana

Hammering the southwest.

Desert southwest snow. Being measured in feet.

I could be wrong, but it seems many all-time snow records in the US fell this winter. Could be wrong. But lots of snow. 

***********************
These Guys Come And Go
Flashback from 1970

I "grew up" with Dr Paul Ehrlich. Remember him. I graduated from high school in 1969. My first year of college, 1969 - 1970, a fairly impressionable kid. An one of those I remember who impressed me was Dr Paul Ehrlich. I was fortunate to be so busy in college I was unable be come an activist. Wow.

From Deplorable Climate Science:


To think that the oceans would be dead in as little as ten years. Wow. Ehrlich? Still kicking at age 86.

No comments:

Post a Comment