Friday, January 4, 2019

A Huge Shout Out To Readers -- January 4, 2019

Pardon the interruption.

I've noticed a few more typographical errors than usual (spelling errors) -- thank you for not sending me those typos -- if I find them I will correct them, but there's no need to report them unless they make a huge difference.

One of my worse spelling errors: "now" for "not" as in:
"They are now doing something" when it should be "They are not doing something."
In a case like that, I need to know to correct it.

On the other hand, if I make "factual" errors, that's a different story. Let me know if I've made a factual error -- it's sometimes hard to tell "factual" data from my opinions. Factual errors are generally of two types: a broken/"wrong" link; or an arithmetic error. 

Other than that, things seem to be going well with the blog. At least for me. 

Again, this is not an investment site. I blog about the Bakken to help me better understand it. I've learned a lot from the readers and greatly appreciate comments that help explain the Bakken. I generally do not get into other discussions or post comments unrelated to the Bakken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment