Anyway, I'm tired. Not "sleepy tired," but mentally fatigued. I might take a few hours off from the blog to catch up on classic movies and some news.
I love TCM (Turner Classic Movies) but I do wish there were four commercial breaks during each movie. I would like to have scheduled breaks which would allow me to re-fresh my popcorn and diet cola. TCM has no commercials, and it actually drives me nuts. I also wish the presenter Ben Mankiewicz was given more time to talk more about the movies.
For now, don't expect much from the blog until tomorrow evening.
- PGA: apparently there's a PGA tournament, but I did not see Tiger Woods on the leaderboard.
- NASCAR: apparently in Las Vegas this weekend, with one race Saturday (FS1) and the big race Sunday (Fox)
- water polo, oldest granddaughter, Sunday
- soccer, middle granddaughter; games canceled both weekend days due to drenched/soggy fields; Olympic Program Development (OPD) practice has not yet been postponed
- gymnastics and swimming lessons for Sophia, age 3, in the morning; otherwise free
Global Warming Hits The Bakken
Forecasts suggest up to 16 inches of snow accumulation this next week in the Bakken. I honestly do not recall this much snow, except maybe when I was in first or second grade, falling in Williston between 1953 and 1969 when I was growing up in Williston.
Look at these forecasts:
In the graphic below, the total accumulation is "modeled" to hit 15.9". In Canada, north of Williston, up to 24 inches or more.