Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Market, Energy, And Political Page, Part 4, T+37 -- December 12, 2018 -- Apple Might Be Re-Defining Black Friday -- Thinking Differently

UK: With regard to the poll at the sidebar at the right in which we asked who would depart office first (France/Macron; UK/Therese May; US/ Trump) it is being reported that Theresa May withstood a "no-confidence vote" earlier today. It turned out to be  lopsided victory: 200 to 117.

Good for her; what a fighter!

I don't have a dog in the fight and have no idea what the heck is going on with regard to Brexit but I considered Ms May an underdog and it's always "fun" to root for the underdog. Having said that, for all I know, if I knew what was going on, I might not like her policies. Whatever. It is what it is.

Apple: we'll come back to this later, if I remember. Some links for now --
Samsung: by the way, remember all the jokes Samsung made about Apple when the latter did away with the "headphone jack." Here, hold my Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment