Friday, November 9, 2018

Whiting's Obrigewitch Wells Have Been Updated -- November 9, 2018

Link here.

**************************
Regular Unleaded Gasoline -- North Texas (DFW Area)

I saw a service station selling regular, unleaded gasoline today for $2.19 / gallon. Generally, it's going for about $2.29 in the DFW area right now. And, no, no one is offering "S&H Green Stamps." When I was growing up, I do believe our "silverware" set grew through these stamps.

*********************************
By The Way, Did She Mention My Name?

Wow, this is such a great song. I have not listened to it in ages. Gordon Lightfoot wrote it, recorded it, released it but I was interested in hearing someone else sing it.

Did She Mention My Name?, Mac Wiseman

I'm just on the blue side of lonesome, right next to the Heartbreak Hotel, in a tavern that's known as Three Teardrops on a barstool not doing so well. -- John Prine, YouTube here.

For a nostalgic romantic, "Did She Mention My Name" is tough on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment