Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Remember The Service Station "Gasoline Wars" In The 1950s? Now, Crude Oil Price Wars On A Global Scale-- November 13, 2018

Who's loving this? China. The country will buy as much as they can as fast as they can. They will be kicking themselves that they haven't built more storage.

From oilprice:


Global crude oil price war.

But is anyone paying attention?


Both from oilprice. I guess it all depends on what your definition of a "cliff" is. LOL.


That "falling off a cliff" article is linked here. It was posted November 12 -- yesterday. Amazing how fast oilprice took down that article and headline. It was one of the few articles I actually read at oilprice from beginning to end. It did not give me any comfort. Certainly no reason to feel bullish on oil right now. But then again, that's just me. This is not an investment site. [Update: I see oilprice has re-posted the "cliff" story.]

Cry me a river:

Mad Dogs and Englishmen

No comments:

Post a Comment