Sunday, October 14, 2018

Consolidating Bakken Links From Last Week -- October 14, 2018

A reader noted that I may have missed reporting some new permits last week (if so, it was because I was traveling). I was thrilled the reader notified me. I think this may be the best way to do this; provide links of recent Bakken posts. I did this quickly. If the links are incorrect, I will correct them later.

Because I was traveling, my Bakken updates may have gotten a bit out of order. Here are recent posts regarding the Bakken:
 *************************************

Daily activity report for Wednesday, October 10, 2018, did not get posted. Here is that data:

Six new permits, Wednesday, October 10, 2018:
  • Operators: Liberty Resources (3); Oasis Petroleum (3)
  • Fields: Northwest McGregor (Williams); Squires (Williams)
  • Comments: Oasis has permits for a 3-well Bobby pad in lot 1, section 2-155-102; and, Liberty Resources has permits for a 3-well McGinnity E pad in lot 1, section 6-158-95;
Six permits renewed, Wednesday, October 10, 2018:
  • EOG (3): three Burke permits in Mountrail County
  • Petro-Hunt: three Clark Griswold Federal permits in McKenzie County
One producing well (a DUC) reported as completed:
  • 24234, 1,335, Enerplus, Hyena 149-93-30A-31H-TF, Mandaree, t9/18; bcum --

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bruce... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for kraken operating to begin drilling in the rainbow township.... and you're the only source of information that I follow thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, those are very kind words. Thank you. I noted (in my mind, Kraken and Rainbow-Bakken field) ... I was curious about Kraken and Rainbow but did not follow up. If I hear anything or see anything I will certainly post it. Again, thank you for your kind words.

      When someone writes me such a nice note, I feel "guilty" for posting so much non-Bakken stuff, but the non-Bakken stuff helps put the Bakken in perspective, and also makes it more interesting for me.

      Delete