Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Henry Hub -- September 20, 2018

I'm just waiting for the market to open. Only two more hours. Thank goodness for readers -- keep sending me notes ... this one caught the reader's eye -- Dorothy Parker and the Algonquin ...

... be that as it may ... I never in a million years thought it would be interesting to look up the origin of the "Henry Hub" but here it is. A pdf will downdown at this link:
Just out of curiosity: does Jeff even mention where the Henry Hub is located? If so, I missed it.

"Siri, where is Henry Hub located?"

"Did you ask where Henry your husband is located?"

"Siri, where is Henry Hub located?"

"I found four sushi restaurants near Henry's Hobby Shop."

"Siri, where is Henry HUB located?"

"I found Henry the eighth I am I am I am I am Siri."

Henry VIII, I Am, Henry's Hermits
"Hal, open the pod bay doors."

No comments:

Post a Comment