Saturday, September 8, 2018

Great Scott! An Error On A Permit? -- September 8, 2018

It's unusual to find an error on a permit, so it's possible I'm misreading something, either on the permit or the NDIC map.  But this is what I'm seeing:

First, a screenshot of the permit:



Now, a screenshot of the map:


The wells:
  • 17437, 583, Lime Rock Resources, Scott 34-7H, Murphy Creek, t8/09; cum 183K 7/18; offline while neighboring well being drilled / fracked?
  • 35029, drl, Lime Rock Resources, Scott 3-7-6H-143-95, Murphy Creek, 
***********************************
Banking

Saturday, Labor Day weekend, I had to stop by the bank. Sophia was with me.

I knew the line would be long, so I made sure Sophia brought her own work along to keep her busy.

Wow, she's good. The wait was not that long, but she immediately got out her dry-erase sharpies and went to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment