Thursday, July 5, 2018

Reality Sucks -- July 5, 2018

TSLA slides another 3% on a day when the market is up 100 points. TSLA's high for the day, $314; it's 52-week high was $390. Great trading stock.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, relationship, job, or travel decisions.

For the record: I really hope Tesla survives. I think it's a neat concept, a nice looking car, and American made (?). But the stock valuation certainly doesn't make sense to a lot of folks, but again, this is not an investment site.

Reported earlier: EU is considering cutting automobile tariffs. Now, breaking new: Merkel says she would support cutting automobile tariffs. Meanwhile, Canada has put a 10% tariff on US ketchup.

Unrelated to any of this, but to drive home the point that this is not an investment site. This is a music site disguised as something else.

In Spanish for Mr Maduro:

Asereje, Las Ketchup

For those who do not speak/comprehend Spanish, including me: las ketchup translates loosely to "ketchup."

From wiki:
In addition to the original Spanish version, the song exists in forms with Spanglish and Portuguese verses, although the nonsensical chorus is identical in all three versions. This song reached number-one in the United Kingdom, as well as 26 other countries worldwide. As of 2006, the song has sold over 7 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling singles of all time.
Funny how things work out. I had a very, very, very mild speech impediment when I was four or five years old (I don't think I ever had a speech impediment; my mom was from Iowa and just didn't like the North Dakota inflection that I had acquired, having spent my first two years of life in Bismarck, before moving to Williston). Had that speech impediment not been corrected, I might have been able to sing Asereje just like those in the video.

Reality sucks. And you thought I was talking about TSLA. LOL. 

My sexual orientation might have been at risk had my mom not affected the change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment