Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Disclaimer: Lots Of Typographical And Factual Errors -- July 18, 2018

A lot of long and detailed posts have been posted in the past couple of hours. I have not had time to proofread them and the spell checkers and fact checkers go home at 4:30 p.m. daily. So, I assume there will be a lot of typographical and factual errors in the posts -- let's say for the entire day. I'll spot a lot of them later this evening.

If there are errors that significantly affect the content of the post, let me know. But, minor spelling errors, grammar, yada, yada, yada, just ignore them. I'll get to most of them eventually.

Oh, before I forget. The price of gasoline in Texas has fallen below $2.50 -- one can easily find regular gasoline for $2.49/gallon north of DFW. My journals suggest that this is about 20 cents/gallon more than last year at this time, and it's possible we haven't seen the lows yet. 

Gasoline demand, exactly as "stated" earlier today:


If the economy is doing so well, and gasoline is "relatively inexpensive," why is gasoline demand about the same as last year? I don't know; just a rhetorical question.

No comments:

Post a Comment