Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Once I get started, this should be a  pretty good day of blogging. I'm back from my short "vacation."

I have to take the Honda Civic in to have the oil changed. It's a 2012 model, bought in late 2011. So, when I drop it off, I will walk down to Starbucks and blog. Hopefully they let me use the restroom if I need to use it. The missing link in those Starbucks stories: I was unaware that one had to ask permission to use restrooms at Starbucks: it turns out that in some areas in the country, they lock the doors to restrooms and that was the case at Starbucks: apparently a "code" is needed to open the doors. It seems customers could easily help each other out in that regard. Whatever. I still think there must have been some "history" to the story that we're not being told. It would be interesting to know what business the businessmen were in.

Anyway, I digress.

More later. Have to take the car in. I'll be back on the net around 8:00 a.m. CDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment