Monday, February 26, 2018

Global Warming Slams Europe -- This Is At Least The Third Such Winter Since 2013 -- February 26, 2018

Before we get to the European cold spell (see below), note that iceagenow is reporting record amounts of snow in northern Japan:
The snow depth in Horokanai, in northern Japan’s Hokkaido, has been measured at 3.124 meters (slightly more than 10 feet), setting a new local record.
It beats the previous record of 3.119 meters set in 1970.
I've been to Hokkaido once. It was late fall, and quite cold, with a bit of snow; glad I wasn't there when the "real snow" falls.

Now, back to global warming slamming Europe. From AP News:



Late last week we anticipated this:
Global Warming Hits Europe

We noted this was going to happen earlier this week. From iceagenow.

We were stationed in Germany, England, and Turkey for 13 consecutive years. In addition, I spent another one year there on my own. I do not recall temperatures ever being this cold. I'm sure we had some cold spells and there may have been winter storms that I have forgotten but I honestly do not recall the kinds of winter storms that have been hitting Europe the last seven years. Temperatures, in Celsius, across Europe today:





Now the headlines:


If you are having trouble with cognitive dissonance when it comes to "Algore experts" on global warming and what reality is telling you, see this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment