Thursday, February 1, 2018

Early Video Of The Bakken -- From 2016

I've never seen this video before even though it was posted back in 2016.

See if you note something that no one has ever mentioned before regarding what you see in this video.

[See comments: no need to "guess" any more.  A reader burst my bubble. I thought the big pads suggested the operators knew from the beginning that there would be multiple wells on each pad. A reader reminded me that the big pads were needed for the frack spreads, and he was absolutely correct. Again, I saw something that wasn't there; readers were smarter than I. LOL. But it did generate a few thoughts. Thank you.]

[However, having said that, the big pads do mean that there is plenty of room for additional wells. Should make mineral owners excited.]

No comments:

Post a Comment