Saturday, July 8, 2017

10 Million Page Views -- July 8, 2017

Unfortunately, because I'm traveling, I may actually miss capturing a screenshot of when the total page views go over the "10 million" mark, but we'll see.

Depending on the time of day and the day of the week, I can anticipate 50 to 200 hits/hour.

A few minutes ago:


Unfortunately I have no prizes for the individual who "logs" the 10-millionth page view.

This has taken about ten years. To put that in perspective, I assume the Drudge Report has 10 million page views every few minutes or so.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sir. Your fine content speaks for itself. Here's to next 100 Million posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If the Bakken lasts that long, I hope to be around that long. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Wow, 10 million is a big number to me.

    Congratulations, i am a big fan of your blog and enjoy your insights and commentary.

    thanks
    mkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated. I get a lot of help from my readers.

      Delete
    2. 17:48 PST ...10,000,010. !!!
      BINGO !!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much for all your links and comments over the past few years. I've posted a screenshot of 10 million views here:
      http://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2017/07/and-here-it-is-10-millionth-page-view.html.

      Delete