- how much President Trump has accomplished (whether you agree with him or not) in his first 98 days; and,
- how much President Obama accomplished in his eight years (only one I can think of and that one is dying on the vine)
The real questions today:
- how much did previous administrations accomplish in four years (Carter) or eight years (Obama)?
- how much did President Trump accomplish in 100 days?
- what would President Hillary and VP Bill have accomplished in their first 100 days (I shudder to think)?
- is President Trump keeping his campaign promises?
- is President Trump's focus on making America great or making other countries great at America's expense?
- is America getting back on track or not?
Hillary Vs Tillerson When Cutting Department Staff
Tillerson says he will cut the State Department by 9%. I haven't read the stories. I assume it will mostly be by attrition through retirement which seems a lot more humane than the Hillary method: attrition through the Benghazi method.