The coldest air of the season is poised to plunge into the Northeast this coming Valentine's Day weekend. This Arctic blast will not only flirt with some daily records, but will also bring subzero cold to parts of the Midwest and reinforce the cold in the Southeast.Reporting today:
- Tesla, after hours, forecast, 8 cents; loss tripled to $2.44/share, compared to 86 cents/share a year earlier;
- Twitter, after hours, forecast, 12 cents; at 16 cents/share, beat estimates but shares fell in Wednesday after-hours trading as the company revealed that its user numbers had declined sequentially.
- TransCanada (TRP.TO), before market open, 61 cents forecast
- 30432, SI/NC, Statoil, Jack 21-16 2H, East Fork,
Seven (7) new permits --
- Operators: EOG (5), MRO (2)
- Fields: Parshall (Mountrail), Lost Bridge (Dunn)
- Comments: the five new EOG wells will be sited in section 13-153-90, and appear to be spaced for sections 12/13. In those two sections:
- 17044, 1,519, EOG, Wayzetta 6-12H, Parshall, t11/08, cum 496K 12/15;
- 17083, 956, EOG, Wayzetta 1-13H, Parshall, t9/08, cum 403K 12/15;
- 25747, 915, EOG, Wayzetta 29-1424H, Parshall, t4/14; cum 229K 12/15;
No producing wells were reported as completed.