Tuesday, November 22, 2016

From President-Elect Over On Twitter -- November 22, 2016

From president-elect Trump:
I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I've gotten to know him well--he's a greatly talented person who loves people!
This is pretty cool. I love the direct tweets -- by-passing mainstream media. Wait until ISIS starts reading his tweets. Should be interesting.

Also this:
The meeting with the New York Times is back on at 12:30 today. Look forward to it!
Say what you want, but this president-elect knows how to use social media. And I think he may be older than I am.

Wow, he had a lot of tweets today. His comments on global warming are going to throw MSNBC "Morning Joe" into a tizzy. Not even president yet, and he's already establishing the narrative. Is Barack Obama back in Washington, yet? Haven't heard a thing from him in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment