November 22, 2016: Vietnam cancels plans for two huge nuclear reactors. Comes on heal of UN climate scam in disarray, and two days after UN delays implement of new climate plan scam for one full year. From an earlier post:
On another note, UN climate talks in Marrakesh, Morocco, at five minutes to midnight, reach a consensus, announce a breakthrough: implementing the "Paris Accord" will be delayed for one full year.Later, 5:11 p.m. Central Time, sent to me by a reader, from FuelFix: coal expected to surpass natual gas as dominant winter fuel source. See original post: it looks like Trump is going to get a little bit of help from his friends. The winter gods.
The Energy Department predicted in its October energy outlook that average natural gas prices would steadily rise in the coming months — by February prices are expected to be 40 percent higher than the price of coal-fueled electricity.
The mainstream media: says it will be very, very difficult for any president to help US coal miners.
MDW: don't underestimate Trump.
- China, India, others use a huge amount of coal
- US ports on west coast may not want to export coal, but the southeast coast is more than ready and willing
- the Panama Canal has been widened
- US incentives for the US coal industry could be part of a comprehensive Trump energy plan
- there is no reason why incentives for wind/solar energy could not be shifted to coal industry -- yes, that's a fact, or perhaps better said, "an inconvenient truth"