Sunday, August 28, 2016

No Wells Coming Off The North Dakota Confidential List Until September 3, 2016 -- August 28, 2016, Oh, Why Do I Love The Bakken?

I don't think I have seen this since 2009 -- a full weekend, and in this case, seven consecutive days in which there will be no wells coming off the confidential list. We won't see the next well coming off the confidential list until September 3, 2016, next Saturday.

Wonder, wonder, why, I love the Bakken?

I Wonder Why, Dion & The Belmonts

************************
DFW

Sunday night. Surfing YouTube. Sitting at the kitchen table in our little hovel. Low lighting inside. Dark outside. Other than occasional headlights moving through the apartment complex, it is completely dark outside. I had not noticed that before, but it appears we have no streetlights in the complex. That probably explains the high rate of bikes being stolen. I bring mine indoors at night.

I couldn't be in a better mood. In our 39 years of marriage, we've never really had nice furniture, but over the past few months -- beginning in April, 2016 -- we have really acquired some nice Stickley furniture. I cannot articulate how incredible it is to sit in our dining room with the furniture. It completely changes everything. It is interesting how little pieces seem to come together.

Our younger daughter and her husband sent us a wonderful wall decoration -- "Welcome" with the silhouette of Bison bison bison. It complements the furniture perfectly.

With no Bakken wells coming off the confidential list for the next six or seven days, it's going to be a long, long week. It will give me a chance to catch up on some reading and some surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment