Friday, June 24, 2016

Nothing About The Bakken -- Sailing On Grapevine Lake -- June 24, 2016

I apologize for the quality of the video. They will get better over time.

I was trying to find the right camera, yada, yada, yada, so I missed Arianna and Olivia launching their sailboats. I will have more opportunities all next week.

When I finally found the right camera, Olivia was already out on the lake:

Olivia_Water_Sailing

This is a few minutes earlier: Arianna getting her sailing boat and crew together:

Arianna_Sailing

This video is of Olivia getting her sailing boat ready. The lighting is really a pain when taking video from a distance, using the telephoto lens. Be that as it may:

Olivia_Sailng

As noted, I will have many opportunities all next week to get better videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment