Friday, January 15, 2016

Vern Whitten's Page -- January 15, 2016

Wow, his favorites are quite amazing. Thank you very much, Mr Whitten. For readers, enjoy! I really enjoyed the Fargo and Bismarck images.

These are Mr Whitten's favorite landscapes. Again, I think they show a side of North Dakota most folks east of the Red River of the North are unaware of. I've seen "bale shadows" before; they are always very, very striking. The photos really are amazing as I go through them. The scoria roads to the well pads through the buttes: see Bully Pulpit. "East Of Keene" and "Extreme Green" were also very striking.

This link will take you to Vern Whitten's 500 lake photos, as well as all of his previous slides.

If you enjoy these, I'm sure Mr Whitten would love to hear from you:

No comments:

Post a Comment